The latest news for marketers, conference planners, association leaders and more.
How do you prepare for the year ahead with so many uncertainties still on the table? Here at Blue House Sales Group, we’re planning for the reality at hand, while still holding out hope for some sort of ‘return to normal’ sooner rather than later. By staying up-to-date on the latest news, predictions and advice from a variety of industries and experts, we’re able to help our clients plan smarter and more successfully – no matter what the months ahead will bring.
Here’s what the Blue House Sales Group team is reading this week:
- How To Find Non-Dues Revenue In 2021: A decline in membership may mean a drop in revenue for many associations in the year ahead. Finding creative ways to showcase your value to members will be vital. | Associations Now
- Johnson & Johnson On Track For 100 Million Vaccine Doses By End Of June, Bolstering US Supply: Some good vaccine distribution news! Johnson & Johnson is being watched as a potential third vaccine for the U.S, with results from its Phase 3 trial expected “by early next week.” | The Hill
- 4 Things Planners Must Do To Make Hybrid Meetings Successful: The virtual and face-to-face components of your meeting can and should co-exist peacefully. When planned correctly, a hybrid event can deliver an even more meaningful experience overall. | Associations Now
- Here Are The Biggest Risks To Derail An Economic Recovery In 2021, Goldman Sachs Warns: We’re hoping that things may be able to go back to some semblance of normality this year. But we also know how important it is to be prepared for whatever may come. | Forbes
- First Steps Towards Virtual Meeting Accessibility: One of the bright spots of the pandemic has been a greater focus on making events more inclusive for people who may not be able to attend them in person. As you work to plan your 2021 virtual conferences, accessibility should still be top of mind – and this article is a great overview of the fundamentals! | ASAE
- Digital Health Startup Hims & Hers Goes Public in $1.6 Billion SPAC Deal: The healthcare industry is undergoing some major transformations. With Hims going public, there is more focus than ever on the future of telemedicine and digital healthcare. | Forbes
- As Cookie Crumbles In Digital Advertising, Google And Apple May Benefit: The digital advertising is poised for a major shake-up, as Google and Apple plan to eliminate the “third-party cookies” that have driven ad retargeting for year. What does it mean for connecting with people online? | Investors.com