The latest news for marketers, conference planners and association leaders.
While tried and true strategies are the backbone of a good non-dues revenue program, it’s important to always keep an eye out for new opportunities to expand, reinvent or optimize your approach! Even if you’re not quite ready to shake things up just yet, staying up-to-date on new emerging trends can be a huge help when crafting your sales messaging.
Here’s what the Blue House Sales Group team is reading this week:
- The Future Of Events: B2B Speakers & Event Experts Sound Off On The Ideal Hybrid Model: While the recent shift to all-virtual events may have been out of necessity, the experience has unveiled a lot of exciting ways to upgrade our conference strategy moving forward. As we prepare to plan more hybrid events in the future, these predictions and tips are great sources of inspiration! | Demand Gen Report
- How You Should Be Evaluating Your Content Marketing Success: You always want to make sure any of your marketing efforts or opportunities are contributing to your sales – but how can you be sure? This article outlines a few key metrics you should be paying attention to when it comes to content. | Entrepreneur
- How Print Can Help Anchor Your Next Virtual Event: An all-virtual conference means all-digital deliverables, right? Not so fast! Print marketing and educational materials can be a great way to re-engage your virtual attendees. | Associations Now
- Marketing trends to look out for in 2021: There are plenty of marketing trends to keep an eye on in 2021, but the one that stands out most to us is a greater focus on retention. Relationship building has always been a big part of the Blue House Sales Group approach – and we’ve definitely seen just how vital that is to maintaining regular renewals this past year. | BizJournals
- In the no-spectators era, digital platforms are turning the sports sponsorship model on its head: While sports event sponsorships are not quite our wheelhouse, it can be helpful to periodically look outside of our lane for some creative inspiration! This article in particular includes some valuable insights into how to maximize the impact of event sponsorships when your audience is all virtual. | The Drum